[XeTeX] Linux Libertine

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Wed Nov 28 00:37:22 CET 2012

* Skriv a reas Arash Zeini (arash.zeini at gmail.com):

  |>  On 26 November 2012 23:57, Gildas Hamel <gweltaz at ucsc.edu> wrote:
  |>  > I use
  |>  > \usepackage[libertine={Ligatures=TeX,
  |>  >     Numbers=OldStyle}]%
  |>  >         {libertineotf}
  |>  > where I previously used Linux Libertine O.
  |>  > --gildas
  |>
  |>  Gildas, do you prefer the above because you experience similar
  |>  problems with Linux Libertine O? I also thought that libertineotf was
  |>  outdated, but strangely enough, if I use the above code, the problem
  |>  is solved in my minimal example.

No, I don't remember having any difficulty with Linux Libertine O. I find libertineotf simple. The LaTeX package libertineotf's package date is 2012/04/07. Here is how it calls Linux Libertine (which I have in my ~/Library/fonts):

\RequirePackage{fontspec}
\setmainfont[Extension=.otf,
      BoldFont=LinLibertine_RB,
      ItalicFont=LinLibertine_RI,