[XeTeX] Linux Libertine

Arash Zeini arash.zeini at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 11:56:36 CET 2012

Thanks for all the feedback.

On 26 November 2012 23:57, Gildas Hamel <gweltaz at ucsc.edu> wrote:
> I use
> \usepackage[libertine={Ligatures=TeX,
>     Numbers=OldStyle}]%
>         {libertineotf}
> where I previously used Linux Libertine O.
> --gildas

Gildas, do you prefer the above because you experience similar
problems with Linux Libertine O? I also thought that libertineotf was
outdated, but strangely enough, if I use the above code, the problem
is solved in my minimal example.

I guess something is wrong on my system, but I have not done anything
to it beside tlmgr updates. As I said the problems started with the
inclusion of the libertine- and biolinum-type1 packages. And I have
now noticed that when I update TeXLive, I get an error message for
missing map files for biolinum and libertine type1 fonts. But these
packages were both auto-installed and removed by tlmgr update --all
and not by force. Hm!

Many thanks,
Arash