[XeTeX] Linux Libertine

Arash Zeini arash.zeini at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:29:27 CET 2012

OK, after this afternoon's update to TexLive the combining macron's
problem is solved. But I still get bold italics, if I use \textit{}.

Minimal example:

\documentclass[a4paper,10pt]{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Linux Libertine O}
\begin{document}
A little test with some \textit{italics}.
\end{document}

Best wishes,
Arash