[XeTeX] horizontal alignment

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at web.de
Tue Nov 20 13:53:40 CET 2012

Am 20.11.2012 um 13:02 schrieb Lucio Crusca:

> Tried, but the only hint I got is that the problem is caused by something that
> is actually there but it's invisible...

Then try to

	\usepackage{xcolor}

and colorise the boxes to see which one produces which artefact.

The minipage environment is a \parbox. Can you try, in a second step, to substitute the minipages with \parbox'es? And in a third step it's possible to put a colourful \framebox around each \parbox to see how the elements get stacked.

Instead of \hspace you could use \rule and see what it is actually doing…

(I don't really understand what your code is doing, so I will have to perform some of these changes myself.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.