[XeTeX] horizontal alignment

Lucio Crusca lucio at sulweb.org
Mon Nov 19 19:15:21 CET 2012

In data lunedì 19 novembre 2012 18:39:55, Tobias Schoel ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but what you want to do
> seems to me to structurally be a table, so you should also tex it that way:

I forgot to specify that there are unforeseeable (at coding time) exceptions
to that layout, so that it doesn't really fit in a table. I do have several
other commands defined in my real xetex source and those get called when such
exceptions arise.

Even planning a little table for the "content intervals" without exceptions is
problematic: the last two of the three rows of text in the minipage would span
over different columns of a table, then it should be possible to indent them
independently of the table columns, and so on.