[XeTeX] arabxetex and transliteration

heer heer at u.washington.edu
Mon Nov 19 06:32:17 CET 2012

Dear Anas and Vafa,

 	I've now tried both of your methods and they seem to work equally
well.  However, neither one adds kashidah to underfull hboxes
automatically.  Is there any way to do that?  That is something that Klaus
Lagally's verses.sty does in ArabTeX.  But perhaps that is because ArabTeX
uses its own special font.

Sincerely,
Nicholas