[XeTeX] Help

Yves Codet yves.codet at sfr.fr
Sat May 26 08:19:12 CEST 2012

Hello.

The accents that Chandrasekhar needs do exist in Unicode:
udatta U+0951
anudatta U+0952

There are some more signs in "Devanagari Extended":
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/UA8E0.pdf
but according to his post he doesn't need those.

Below is a minimal example which shows udatta and anudatta.

Best wishes,

Yves