[XeTeX] Help

Yves Codet yves.codet at sfr.fr
Fri May 25 10:15:36 CEST 2012

Hello.

I'm not sure you can type Vedic accents with the Velthuis encoding, or maybe they don't exist in Nakula. Personally I stopped using romanised inputs since it became as easy to विश्व॒दानी॑म् type in Devanagari as in Latin script on my system (Mac OS X), that is to say many years ago, I don't remember exactly :) You might want to try on yours.

Best wishes,

Yves