[XeTeX] "Minimalist" TeX?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:22:36 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 5:59 PM, C Y wrote:

> If I manage to come up with something functional, would a poppler-removing patch be of interest?

I might be wrong, but I think that currently a much more awaited patch
would be one replacing ATSUI library calls with Core Text. I guess
that would be way less work than replacing PDF library and bring way
more benefits to the community.

(Personally I wouldn't care if anyone would replace poppler with
something else, but there might be others of different opinion. And it
would probably be an enormous amount of work to do it.)

Mojca