[XeTeX] Babel

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Fri May 4 17:51:23 CEST 2012

I think it's arrogant in the strict sense that you arrogate to yourself the
right to tell others what tasks they should or should not be engaging in,
and you characterize the activity of those persisting in the tasks you would
like to prohibit as 'stupid' (as in your most recent contribution).  I know
that it was naive of the generation before mine to think that a successfully
fought world war would put an end to this kind of controlling attitude,
which is regrettably as prevalent today as it ever was, but I would have
hoped to avoid encountering it in a TeX forum!

John