[XeTeX] Babel

Juan Francisco Fraile Vicente juanfranciscofv at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:19:24 CEST 2012

Although I don't use babel nowadays, I would like to thank to Javier Bezos
his effort and time in maintaining and improving it.
That's one of the best things of the *TeX world, that you have options to
choose what it is better for you. Perhaps XeTeX is great for some of us
today; perhaps tomorrow again LaTeX+babel, LuaTeX or whatever.
Keith J Schultz said it better, but I agree with him.

Let's see what Javier and others can do.

My congrats again, Javier.

Juan Francisco Fraile Vicente