[XeTeX] List of ligatures in a font

d fulano donfulanito at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:11:55 CET 2012

Many thanks for all the replies.

I had tried to use primitives to compare fi with f{}i or simular,
but it didnt work as the primitives were comparing the input
before the ligatures were applied.

Putting in a box and comparing the width with the width of the
idividual is perhaps an overkill for this...

But the LuaTex suggestion was a good one - I never used it, but
searching on the internet for 'printing table of ligatures Luatex
produced a number of codes that apparently do it.  I will try it
as it seems to be the easiesdt way.

Thanks