[XeTeX] Problem with Sanskrit2003 and XeTeX

Manuel Batsching flammschild at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:45:20 CEST 2012

> I just tried with Sanskrit 2003 (version from 2007, I had indeed used an
> older one from 2005) which seems to be the latest; and that reproduces the
> error.
> Are there any other versions of the font?

I tried Sanskrit2003 1.10
(http://www.omkarananda-ashram.org/Sanskrit/itranslator2003.htm),
which I believe to be the latest version of the font, and the
substitution is still successful in my case.

Is त्र्य् the only case in which the substitution of the right
ligature glyph fails in your setting? What about त्र or क्त?

Manuel Batsching