[XeTeX] Two issues with bibliography

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 19:22:06 CEST 2012

> I suggest that A.S stops polluting the list with cantankerous, condescending
> and derogatory replies.

You anonymous one are not in position to suggest anything. This is an open
forum and people are free to express their opinions, which is exactly
what I did. If you don't like my opinions just delete the e-mail or
even better stop reading this forum.

> In the past I had similar problems with bilingual text exceeding the margins
> and I was reading the topic with some interest to see if there is a solution.

Your problem is that you think this is a help-line when in fact it is a forum.

> His disparaging remarks (punctuated with triple exclamation marks where a
> single full stop would suffice) cause irritation and offer no help.

I will not comment on your irritation...

A.S.