[XeTeX] Footnote rule line without any footnote text material

Andy Black andy_black at sil.org
Fri Jul 13 01:01:19 CEST 2012

Pete:

The attached has hyperref and fancyhdr removed.  We still get the
footnotes line on the second page.

I hope you can find something based on this simpler file.

Thank you, too, for your suggestions about using more of the standard
LaTeX facilities.  Unfortunately, they are too limiting for our
requirements.  (It sure would have made my life a lot easier if it
wasn't this way...)

--Andy