[XeTeX] xelatex.fmt doesn't match xetex.pool

Gareth Hughes garzohugo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:16:24 CEST 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-09 at 11:50 +0200, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
> Am Mon, 9 Jul 2012 01:02:45 +0100 schrieb Gareth Hughes:
>

> > Checking the path with "which xelatex" gives
> > "/usr/local/texlive/2011/bin/x86_64-linux/xelatex", which is correct.
>
> Didn't you wrote you updated to TeXLive 2012? Then why do you get a
> 2011 path?

Ulrike, I think this is normal. The first install on this computer was
2011. When previously I've updated extant installations, I noted that
the year number of the directory doesn't change. I suppose I could just
rip the whole thing out and fresh install, but it's not always easy to
know whether one has taken out the entire old installation.

Gareth.