[XeTeX] How to Convert LaTeX to Html

R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar chyavana at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:45:57 CET 2012

On 02/01/2012 12:01 AM, A u wrote:
> Hello Chandra,
> I already know the link you sent me but I could not figure it out, thats
> why I gave the sample code hoping that someone will be able to tell me
> how to convert.
>
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:21 PM, R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
> <chyavana at gmail.com <mailto:chyavana at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 01/31/2012 11:17 PM, A u wrote:
>
>         I uploaded the working files with pdf output file to google docs
>         here is
>         the link docs.google.com <http://docs.google.com>
>         <https://docs.google.com/open?__id=__0B2ORRM7gQAXeZWIwMGY2YTMtYTA2O__S00MWVlLWIxNDktNzNkMzZmODU0MTV__k
>         <https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2ORRM7gQAXeZWIwMGY2YTMtYTA2OS00MWVlLWIxNDktNzNkMzZmODU0MTVk>>
>

>         I am trying to convert this file to html. I read few posts on the
>         internet but did not get any workable solution. one time somehow I
>         manage to get html output but the output looked like source tex file
>         rather than close to output pdf.
>         I would really appreciate your help

The conversion

pandoc --from latex 001.tex --to html --standalone --output 001.html

seems to put out reasonable enough results for me. Please do try it and
tweak the latex template file if necessary to improve fidelity to the
original.

To see your default latex template file, type

pandoc -D latex

You can save and modify this file and improve results.

Chandra