[XeTeX] genealogical trees

PETER WILSON herries.press at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 21:38:26 CET 2012

-----Original Message-----

About two computers, one country, and several years ago I used the lifelines program (lifelines.sourceforge.net) to get LaTeX to print genealogical trees plus associated text. I hope it still works, although I have to download it again, as I have some additions to make to my family tree reports. You have to put the data into a particular data format which, as far as I remember, is a fairly standard form for for genealogical data and then use lifelines to extract the particular information you want and output it, including generated family trees, as a Latex document.

Peter W.