[XeTeX] fonts: where to find? how to activate bold face?

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Wed Jan 25 21:39:00 CET 2012

Dear Pander,

as you guessed making a minimal example and further reading fontspec manual
helped, though without the hints from this list I would not have found out
which problem to fight in the first place. It turns out one of the things I
tested (AutoFakeBold) was what was needed. I just did not see the
difference between normal and bold text because with the default setting
this difference is rather weak with this font. I had to use much bigger
value.

So, with this list's kind help, I finally got what I needed.

Thanks a lot to all of you,

	Susan