[XeTeX] How to Convert LaTeX to Html

A u akupadhyayula at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 01:10:19 CET 2012

chandra,

I ran this command "htxelatex Bala.tex # generate html"

and got this error
(--- xdv font = Sanskrit2003 (not implemented) ---)
--- warning --- Couldn't find font `Sanskrit2003.htf' (char codes: 0--255)
(--- xdv font = Sanskrit2003 (not implemented) ---)
--- error --- Illegal storage address
t4ht.c (2010-12-16-08:47 kpathsea)
t4ht -.xdv
  -f/Bala.tex
(/usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/tex4ht/base/unix/tex4ht.env)
Entering Bala.lg