[XeTeX] Running footnotes

Jens Bakker jbakker at uni-bonn.de
Thu Feb 9 22:08:55 CET 2012

Dear Karljurgen Feuerherm,

May be that I did not understand the question properly. To get footnotes that are set in one paragraph and not each footnote starts with a new paragraph, there is the option "para" provided by the packages "footmisc" and "manyfoot", but I suppose this is known to you and you mean something different.

With best regards,
Jens Bakker