[XeTeX] Problem with Unicode 01F01B

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Dec 18 20:19:52 CET 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 05:19:40PM +0000, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
>            I can even remember someone stating on this list, a few years
> ago, that he wrote a script to hardcode font file paths in the XDV files
> XeTeX produces

  The post dates back to September 2007, in case anyone cares.

	http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2007-September/007403.html

  It was of course part of a discussion about a font path mismatch, and
there have been many such discussions since.  (It also contains an
interesting and rare example of "foobar" being used to mean "f*cked up
beyond all recognition").

	Arthur