[XeTeX] Problem with Unicode 01F01B

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 17 18:47:19 CET 2012

Hi all,

I am getting errors with XeLaTeX for Unicodes 01f01b up to 01f030.
Attached is a test that fails and results in:

** ERROR ** Type2 Charstring Parser: Parsing charstring failed:
(status=-2, stack=48)

Output file removed.
 )
Error 256 (driver return code) generating output;
file test.pdf may not be valid.

Strange thing is that 01f01a is processed correctly and beyond 01f030
also. I have asked the maintainer of GNU FreeFonts to test this but he
cannot reproduce this problem. Can any of you?

I am using latest TeX Live and latest GNU FreeFonts.

Regards,

Pander