[XeTeX] XeTeX Digest, Vol 105, Issue 3

Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:32:39 CET 2012

On 3 December 2012 15:12, <xetex-request at tug.org> wrote:

>         \usepackage{polyglossia}

Thank you so much. Adding polyglossia seems to have sorted out that
problem. But, I don't understand why. I have already successfully done
several articleclass documents without using polyglossia. And, so sorry to
say, I seem to be running into one problem after another. The error message
now says:
! Undefined control sequence.
l.26 \ocp
         \malA=mal-uni01
?

Interestingly, the line number it is showing, namely, 26 (and even 25) has
no text at all. So, the error should come from the previous or earlier
line. The immediate earlier lines are:

\usepackage{caption}

\fancyhead[LO,RE]{\small\textit{\rightmark}}
\fancyhead[RO,LE]{\leftmark}
\fancyfoot[RO,LE]{\thepage}
\fancyfoot[CO]{\it അലന്‍ ട്യൂറിങ്ങ്}
\fancyfoot[CE]{\it ഡോ. വി. ശശി കുമാര്‍}
\cleardoublepage

I don't see any problems with them from a latex perspective, which is all I
have right now. This was supposed to be my first big document with xetex.
Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Sasi

--