[XeTeX] XeTeX & sanskrit: which font

Steve White stevan.white at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 15 20:53:30 CEST 2012

Hi Zdenek,

All the tests we were doing on the FreeSerif Devanagari  were in the
stock Ubuntu distro version of Firefox.
No special settings were made.

Have you sorted this out?

I seem to remember some bugs having to do with web fonts... I would
have to dig through my notes.
Something like... some browsers turn off some features when fonts are
included over the Web (this is a very hazy memory).

Cheers