[XeTeX] The future of XeTeX

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Wed Aug 1 19:28:44 CEST 2012

Hi Zdenek,

I am perfectly, able to learn what I need to learn. I am perfectly able
to program in almost any programming langauge. TeX is one that I
can directly program in because I simple can grasp its philosophy.

The biggest problem to all this at what is needed is so essential, that
without the proper documentation of what has been the task becomes
absolutely enormous.

As has been mentioned the source and programming rational behind
LuaTeX is not documented, at least not publically. Even if one would
do the programming their is no guarantee that the code will be used or
allowed.

That is why nobody is willing or can actually step up to bat. Of course one could
always spin off, then … … …

regards
	Keith