[XeTeX] The future of XeTeX

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:57:24 CEST 2012

2012/8/1 Yves Codet <yves.codet at sfr.fr>:
> Hello.
>
> Around here there are some Indian people whose language uses Devanagari (but there would be similar issues with other scripts), and some Sanskrit and Hindi scholars as well. I wonder how many would accept to read what is below (produced by LuaLaTeX), instead of किमिति.
>
> Best wishes,

I have a somewhat larger comparison. Only the first word is right, the
remaining words contain at least one error. I admit that I know the
luatex deficiencies and selected a special list of words but all of
them are frequent Hindi words. It will be similar in other languages
of India. Tibetan may be even worse.