[XeTeX] The future of XeTeX

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:44:33 CEST 2012

Dear Adrian,

We shouldn't forget the quiet statement by Khaled
Hosny<http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2012-July/023329.html>,
earlier in this discussion, that he is "tentatively" maintaining XeTeX,
with funding from TUG and Jonathan's oversight.  In my view this is all
good, and gives me confidence to go on using XeTeX for serious, long-term
projects.

Best,
Dominik