[XeTeX] Difficulty with hypenation in Sanskrit with Devanagari

Neal Delmonico ndelmonico at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 26 16:51:14 CEST 2012

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions.  I decided that there was no
easy solution.  It must be the fact that some of the compound words have
more than 64 characters that is causing the hyphenation to fail.  I
decided to hyphenate it manually and came up with something passable.  I
hope I don't run into too many more passages like this.

Best

Neal