[XeTeX] enumerating quotations

Jacobo Myerston jmyerston at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:42:08 CEST 2012

Well I came with this command that works and looks like I want:

\newcounter{myquote}[chapter]
  \renewcommand{\themyquote}{\arabic{myquote}}
  \newcommand{\myquote}[1]{
    \refstepcounter{myquote}
    \begin{quote}\textbf{T. \themyquote} #1\end{quote}}

Now, I would prefer it to be an environment and not a command. Could
somebody help me to translate this into environment definition. I
tried, but I couldn't.

thanks,