[XeTeX] enumerating quotations

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 01:26:16 CEST 2012

Check out the amsthm package, the AMS Theorem package. It provides environments to make mathematical theorems, definitions, proofs, etc. You can set it up according to your own wishes and get numbered (and unnumbered if desired) "quotations" and I guess you can also use \ref if you put a \label in the theorem. And check the memoir manual - this sounds like a typical problem somebody else has also had, and I am fairly sure there is a standard solution.

Wilfred