[XeTeX] fontspec issue with visible spaces in verbatim* environment

VAFA KHALIGHI vafaklg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:36:59 CEST 2011

Hi

As a part of localization of xepersian, I also should localise verbatim and
verbatim* environment but verbatim as you know needs special attention. I am
getting a strange problem. Please see attached. If fontspec is loaded,
visible spaces in myverbatim* environment disappear but without it, there is
no problem. I also should add that verbatim* environment seems to behave ok
with or without fontspec being loaded.

Can you please tell me what the issue is and how I can fix it?

Thanks