[XeTeX] Compatibility issues with ednotes and pstricks or TikZ

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Fri Sep 23 11:52:26 CEST 2011

Hi Vafa,

	I kind of figured as much.

	The only, I can do for you is to ask.

	Can anybody. please help him. I assume many problems is that the packages either do not support unicode
	of are not designed to work with RTL.  I am sure if the packages are fixed other problems should go away.

	I do not if this is feasible or workable, but at least packages for Lua(La)TeX should require that they support unicode
	and RTL fully before they are accepted to the repository.

	regards
		Keith.