[XeTeX] Polyglossia "broken"?

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Sep 21 16:46:49 CEST 2011

Am Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:23:50 +0100 schrieb Arash Zeini:

>> fontspec loads xunicode and xunicode has been updated recently. What
>> happens if you load exaccent before polyglossia?
>
> Nothing. I get the same error messages as before.

Well loading exaccent before fontspec/xunicode should actually work
(unless you are loading the definitions again in another place).

But why do you use exaccent anyway? Why bother with such an old
package? As the error message tell you xunicode actually makes the
necessary definitions and quite probably it will adapt the commands
to xetex if necessary.

--
Ulrike Fischer