[XeTeX] Polyglossia "broken"?

Arash Zeini arash.zeini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:58:43 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 21 September 2011, Zdenek Wagner wrote:
> 2011/9/21 Arash Zeini <arash.zeini at gmail.com>:
> > Hello,
>
> See the previous thread open by Alex Hamann

Thanks for your prompt response. I am unable to locate a recent and relevant
thread started by Alex Hamann.

Vafa's suggestion of loading xkeyval before polyglossia reduces the number of
errors drastically but brings up new ones related to exaccent, which I load
after xkeyval and polyglossia.

My apologies if I am missing the obvious. I am wondering what could have
changed in the past week or so.

Thanks and best wishes,
Arash