[XeTeX] Longtable package

VAFA KHALIGHI vafaklg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:38:06 CEST 2011

Hello Heba

As Alan already said, longtable is not yet ready for RTL. I have tried
several attempts to figure out how I can do RTL tables with longtable but so
far I have failed. For instance, recently I asked this question
http://tug.org/pipermail/texhax/2011-September/018083.html

You only can hope that I add support for longtable in bidi package if I find
a working answer/solution to my question/problem.

It is true that I am an expert on RTL typesetting but after all, I am still
a human and can not do/solve everything just myself.

Vafa Khalighi