[XeTeX] 64.bit XeTex was::Re: Trying to build microtype-aware xetex

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Thu Sep 1 20:13:35 CEST 2011

Thanx Dicl for your sober response.

Basically, that was the intension of my message here.

The problem is that I am not a texnician, not do I know much,
to say anything, about electronic typography.

I was hoping to get pointers, before I just download the the xetex source and
work through before I could even start to work on replace ASTUI with Code Text.

Furthermore I do not know which compilers are used over at MacTeX as this does matter
in ways which are far to complicates to discuss here.

regards
	Keith.