[XeTeX] Hebrew babel + hyperref => "token not allowed in a PDF string"

Vafa Khalighi vafaklg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 06:29:53 CEST 2011

I apologize for my very late response. I changed my email address and was
not aware of your reply.

I did not look into that - I'm not fluent in TeX, and it is quite
> time-consuming for me to grok such defs. Do you think your fix should work
> as a drop-in replacement, or were you just giving an example?

I was giving an example but the code I posted is exactly verbatim of my
implementation in bidi package for making headers and footers RTL.