[XeTeX] How to manually create the xelatex.fmt?

Jan Foniok foniok at mast.queensu.ca
Thu Oct 20 20:14:45 CEST 2011

>>  the universe: it's self-contained. And expanding...
>
> And that's exactly what's wrong and what needs to be changed...

It will be hard to stop the universe expanding. We might try to get the UN Security Council vote on that, though.

> --
> Petr Tomasek <http://www.etf.cuni.cz/~tomasek>

Please don't be so dogmatic, Petr. TeXlive works just fine for many people, including myself. In fact, much better than any Linux distribution's TeX packages would. For many others it might be the other way round.

Jan Foniok