[XeTeX] ftnxtra

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Thu Oct 20 16:06:43 CEST 2011

Thanks. It worked in this example, but didn't work in my book. I tried
moving the second block of lets to various places below ftnxtra, no
effect. I don't know what makes the difference.

Perhaps I'll have to deal with this differently.

>>> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at  9:21 AM, in message
<CAB6rp_bG8A6xekJ4XT4_JujRkO43CJ6z7qLWSC-OyghLTkV9CQ at mail.gmail.com>,
Vafa