[XeTeX] How to manually create the xelatex.fmt?

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 19 17:19:20 CEST 2011

Peter,

I sort of resent this message, since

	a) To uninstall TeX Live, use the Finder’s GO menu, go to

	/usr/local/texlive/2011

	and drag it to the trash, inputting your admin password when asked

	b) As I have said countless times, MacTeX installs TeX Live. Pure and
simple. No changes.

	c) We went to a lot of trouble to add a Preference Pane making it possible
to switch between different versions of TeX Live with a single button click, which
automatically switches all GUI programs and all command line programs.

Dick Koch