[XeTeX] Always bold math & strange unicode-math behaviour

Tobias Schoel liesdiedatei at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:55:39 CEST 2011

Am 13.10.2011 19:08, schrieb Peter Dyballa:

> Am 13.10.2011 um 18:35 schrieb Tobias Schoel:
>
>> So what component is the source of problems.
>
> Asana Math. It has only a regular face. (Fontspec allows to artificially make a font bold.)
>
> --
> Mit friedvollen Grüßen
>
>    Pete
>
> To be is to do.
> 			– I. Kant
> To do is to be.
> 			– A. Sartre
> Yabba-Dabba-Doo!
> 			– F. Flintstone

But \mathbf{} works. \boldmath and \mathversion{bold} shouldn't care,
whether bold math is achieved with a bold type face or faked. It should
only work like invoking \mathbf{} at the beginning of each \(\) and \[\].

Is there a workaround or do I need to type \mathbf{} at the beginning of
each \(\) myself?

And Thanks for the information so far. I really like this mailing list
for the prompt, helpful and thought through answers.

Toscho