[XeTeX] Runaway argument issues

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 01:19:24 CEST 2011

2011/10/12 Chris Travers <chris.travers at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de> wrote:
>>
>> Am 12.10.2011 um 00:10 schrieb Chris Travers:
>>
>>> texlive-xetex-2007-51.fc13.i686
>>
>> Now that the 2011 is almost finished you could consider updating to TeX Live 2011...
>>
> Less of an option when trying to support applications I write on
> long-term support distros like RHEL, Ubuntu LTS, and Debian......

I understand your demand for stability but sticking to some distros
need not be the best solution. For instance. RHEL 4.x always
distributed buggy ghostscript although the bug (reported by me) was
fixed years ago. The RHEL people prefer preserving the bug to
upgrading gs from 7.x to 8.x. It was upgraded in RHEL 5.0.

> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/