[XeTeX] bug using \underbrace with unicode-math package

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 15:18:22 CEST 2011

It seems to work on my system. I tested both the overbrace and
underbrace commands like this:

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\pagestyle{empty}
\usepackage{unicode-math}
\begin{document}
\setmathfont{Asana Math}
\begin{displaymath}
\overbrace{a,\ldots,z}
\underbrace{a,\ldots,z}
\end{displaymath}
\end{document}

I compiled it using a TeXlive installation on a Windows 7 system with
the xelatex program. Here are source code and output (but file names
have been changed):

  http://banyan.cm.nctu.edu.tw/~dgreenhoe/groups/test_overunder.tex
  http://banyan.cm.nctu.edu.tw/~dgreenhoe/groups/test_overunder.pdf

The tex file is strictly ASCII encoded with no byte order mark.

Dan