[XeTeX] Polyglossia "broken"?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:58:31 CEST 2011

2011/10/3 Vafa Khalighi <vafaklg at gmail.com>:
> I wrote an email to François Charette saying that I am happy to maintain
> both arabxetex and polyglossia.

That's a good news. I have noticed that your name in the documentation
is written in a wrong way. If I am not mistaken, the initial and final
form of YEH are dotless in Farsi and Urdu and whar is worse, if I read
it well, it is written Khaliqi in the manual.

> On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Dominik Wujastyk <wujastyk at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm very pleased to be able to say that Philipp Stephani has added the
>> required \RequirePackage statement to polyglossia.dtx and sent an update to
>> CTAN.  It should come down the pike soon.
>>
>> Thanks Philipp!  He notes, however, that this is just an emergency fix,
>> and that a new maintainer for polyglossia is needed.  Volunteers?
>>
>> Dominik

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz