[XeTeX] Odd hyphenations

NEAL DELMONICO ndelmonico at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 2 23:07:13 CEST 2011

Thanks.  I will try this and uncomment the \setotherlanguage{Sanskrit}.  That
way if there are any hyphenations in the Hindi verse, they will occur
correctly.  Am I correct in thinking this?  Or, do I need to put other settings
in for the Hindi sections?  And after the Hindi section do I put these again?

Best,

Neal