[XeTeX] VIQR pre-processor wrotten in (Xe)TeX ?

Vafa Khalighi vafaklg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 02:49:59 CET 2011

Sorry, I have not followed this discussion carefully on what others said
but if all fails, I would use an external program (a per-processor) to do
that. You can actually can make it automatic by just using the write18
feature of TeX. You write your tex document in VQR, then TeX calls your
per-processor and converts your VQR to unicode and finally compiles your
unicode TeX document, giving you PDF.