[XeTeX] VIQR pre-processor wrotten in (Xe)TeX ?

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 00:24:57 CET 2011

Thanks Ross,

one of the reasons I prefer just using Unicode input rather than transcriptions.

One thought is that the not only would you need to handle  \.<space>
but also \.) , \.' , \." , etc

Also raises the issue of constructs like \' I guess.

Other option is to convert form VIQR to Unicode before it goes into
document. Assuming your source files are in VIQR.

If you are typing document from scratch rather than entering in VIQR
you could use an input method based on VIQR, type it in as Unicode
using VIQR as input system.