[XeTeX] cmyk encoded files

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:03:53 CET 2011

Thank you Peter for the XDV analysis. Thank you Andy Lin for the
Eslite suggestion. Thank you Zdenek Wagner for the excellent links.
And thank you William Adams for the gimp information. All of it is
very helpful to me, and I appreciate all the information very much.

On Monday at one of the schools I work at, I saw an upcropped
calendar. In the to-be-cropped margins there were maybe a hundred or
so color swatches with CMYK written nearby. I may be able to go to the
print house that printed that and get some useful color samples as
well.

Thank you again,
Dan