[XeTeX] centering using geometry package

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 10:50:52 CET 2011

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Axel E. Retif <axel.retif at mac.com> wrote:

> ... your document has a page number. You need to put
> \thispagestyle{empty}

That is a good idea. I did put it in. Thanks!

> ...use the crop package ...

I like this idea and did try it on the real cover design. However, I
seem to be having some problems. With time, I'm sure they could be
solved. But for right now, I am just out of time. I may visit this
again sometime in the future however. It would be nice to have "cam"
crop marks on there even when sending it to a print shop (even though
they probably wouldn't use them).

Thank you for your help!

Dan